1. Apply to Weatherford College
Complete the admissions application at applytexas. Your social security number is required to process the WC application.
2. Submit admission documents
- PROVIDE PROOF OF MENINGITIS VACCINATION (if under age 22), or complete Exemption Form for Reasons of Conscience.
- PROVIDE OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS. For admission purposes, the official transcript from the last college you attended is needed. Transcripts may be sent electronically, brought to student services, or mailed to:
Weatherford College Student Services
225 College Park Drive
Weatherford TX 76086
- COMPLETE PLACEMENT TESTING (if required): Prior coursework may satisfy some (or all) components of the TSI. Please see an advisor before testing. You may schedule TSI testing through the Weatherford College Testing Centers.
- Weatherford Testing Center
- Wise County Testing Center
3. Explore How to Pay for College
Visit the Financial Aid Overview for more information on available aid and how to apply.
4. Advising and Transcript Review
You can meet with an advisor for advising by making an appointment using the Who’s Next appointment scheduling system.
You may select face to face or virtual appointments for the Weatherford College campus or the Wise County campus. Please make sure to click the “Select” button after each choice.
You will receive a confirmation email that includes your appointment details.
Submit a Transcript Review Request to transfer credits to your Weatherford College transcript. Credits are not automatically applied. Only courses need for degree/certificate completion will be posted to the Weatherford College transcript.
5. Final Steps
- Pay tuition and fees by the Payment Deadline for that semester. Paying attention to these deadlines ensures that you are not dropped for non-payment. You are responsible for all payments, regardless of forthcoming financial aid or scholarships.
- Purchase or rent textbooks. These are required for all WC courses. Textbooks can be purchased or rented at the WC Bookstore (Weatherford Campus – 817-598-6286 or Wise County Campus – 940-626-3259) in person, by phone, or online through the Weatherford College bookstore.
- Select how you Receive Refunds from Weatherford College. Failure to complete this step will delay any refunds you may receive.
- Get your Parking Pass. Campus PD will issue your parking tag and provide instructions for student parking
on campus. You may also do this at your registered C.O.R.E. date.
- Have your photo taken for your student ID. Student IDs are made in Coyote Den. You may also do this at your registered C.O.R.E. date.
- Decide on housing options. Coyote Village is our on-campus housing.
Have further questions?
Contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the admissions process.