|THE COYOTE CLINIC is a partnership with the Parker County Hospital District to provide onsite medical care to Weatherford College students, faculty and staff.|
|Location||Coyote Village student housing complex, Room 3108, with an accessible entrance from the parking lot on the west side of the building.|
CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER
Students attending summer classes can be seen at the following:
Parker County Hospital District Clinic:
Please call for an appointment.
Monday through Thursday:
|Appointments||No appointment necessary. Pre-enroll before arrival.|
|Copay||FREE for all students. $30 for employees.|
All patients must be pre-registered before visiting the clinic. Select the link below to start the process:
- Rapid diagnostic test & more extensive tests if needed
- Telehealth exams with medical provider
- Prescriptions, if needed, called to pharmacy of choice
- Medical treatment of conditions such as sinus infection, ear infection, strep throat, flu, minor cuts and skin disorders, stomach upset, headaches, etc.
- Referal to local resources if needed
* It is the legal and ethical responsibility of Coyote Clinic to safeguard all confidential health information.
These telemedicine visits are not intended to replace your routine Primary Care Visits. Rather, they are to provide acute care in a timely fashion. Due to the nature of telemedicine, there are some issues we cannot address. While this list is not all inclusive (there may be extenuating circumstances), the most common issues include:
- Musculoskeletal complaints
- Routine medication refills (Note that we will help you get you a refill if you are running out of medication and cannot get in to see your PCP)
- Refills or requests for narcotics/controlled substances
- Sexually transmitted illness concerns
- Psychological/psychiatric concerns
- Traumatic injuries
- Admission physicals
COVID 19 vaccine for anyone over the age of 12 is available at the walk-in clinic
No appointment needed for first vaccine. Second vaccine scheduled on first vaccine visit.