1. Apply to Weatherford College.
Complete the admissions application at applytexas.com. Your social security number is required to process the WC application. Please select “High School Graduate" or "GED.”
2. Submit admission documents.
- PROVIDE PROOF OF MENINGITIS VACCINATION (if under age 22), or complete Exemption Form for Reasons of Conscience.
- PROVIDE OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS. If you are a high school or home school graduate, a final transcript with your graduation date is needed. If you completed your GED, the certificate of completion is needed.
- COMPLETE PLACEMENT TESTING (if required): SAT or ACT may qualify for testing exemption; submit scores for review to Student Services. If you did not take the SAT or ACT, additional testing is needed. Schedule TSI testing through the Weatherford College Testing Centers.
3. Explore How to Pay for College.
Visit the Financial Aid Overview for more information on available aid and how to apply.
You are required to meet with an advisor for new student advising. You can make an appointment using the Who’s Next appointment scheduling system.
You may select face to face or virtual appointments for the Weatherford College campus or the Wise County campus. Please make sure to click the “Select” button after each choice.
You will receive a confirmation email that includes your appointment details.
You must attend a C.O.R.E. (Coyote Orientation and Registration Experience) if one of these three situations apply to you:
- are attending college for the first time
- are a current dual credit student, graduating high school in May/June and attending Weatherford College in the fall
- have not attended college in five or more years
Registration for C.O.R.E. will open February 1 for students beginning in summer 2022 and fall 2022! There will be several dates available for the Weatherford campus and a few for the Wise County campus. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Final Steps
- Pay tuition and fees by the Payment Deadline for that semester. Paying attention to these deadlines ensures that you are not dropped for non-payment. You are responsible for all payments, regardless of forthcoming financial aid or scholarships.
- Purchase or rent textbooks. These are required for all WC courses. Textbooks can be purchased or rented at the WC Bookstore (Weatherford Campus – 817-598-6286 or Wise County Campus – 940-626-3259) in person, by phone, or online through the Weatherford College bookstore.
- Select how you Receive Refunds from Weatherford College. Failure to complete this step will delay any refunds you may receive.
- Get your Parking Pass. Campus PD will issue your parking tag and provide instructions for student parking on campus. You may also do this at your registered C.O.R.E. date.
- Have your photo taken for your student ID. Student IDs are made in Coyote Den. You may also do this at your registered C.O.R.E. date.
- Decide on housing options. Coyote Village is our on-campus housing.
Have further questions?
Contact Student Services at email@example.com for assistance with the admissions process.