Direct deposit is the most secure and convenient way to get your refund. No more trips to your financial institution or waiting for a paper check to come in the mail. In order to receive a student refund by direct deposit to your bank account, you must set up your refund method. These are the steps to set up your refund method of choice:
- Go to the Weatherford College website.
- Click on Coyote Connect at the top of the website and login.
- Click on the Student Finance tab.
- Click on the Payment/Refund Options link.
- Click on Continue to Payment Center.
- Click on Refunds at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to set up your Refund Method.
If you do not set up your Refund Method, a paper check will be mailed to the student address on file. Students are not able to pick up checks in the Business Office.
The Business Office is located on the lower floor of the I.B. Hand building.
Regular Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Summer Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.