- You must access Coyote Connect
- Click on Financial Aid
- Be sure Award Year is on correct Academic Year
- You will be able to see any financial aid awards for the year chosen.
- If you have not been awarded, this means your file is not complete. Something is missing or your file is being reviewed. You will be able to see if any documents are missing and are required by financial aid.
- You will also be able to accept or decline any student loans that have been offered to you.
- Select Coyote Connect to login now
- Download instruction page for Coyote Connect
FINANCIAL AID DEADLINES
All required documents including FAFSA, tax documents (if required), and other documents requested by the financial aid office must be received by the following dates:
FALL - June 21 | SPRING - November 18 | SUMMER - April 17
This date ensures that we will have your financial aid file completed and awarded to pay for tuition, fees, room and board, books, etc. by the first day of class.
- Failure to provide the required documents by the deadline could result in your aid not being ready to pay your bill on the payment deadline. You will need to make other financial arrangements such as a payment plan, credit card, cash, etc. with the business office or use the online payment system located in Coyote Connect.
- Simply completing the FAFSA by the deadline is NOT considered a complete file because there may be more information required beyond the FAFSA.