Honors Program Criteria
The mission of the Weatherford College Honors Program is to foster the intellectual, creative, and personal growth of innovative and curious students by offering an advanced curriculum based on inquiry and research and dedicated to lifelong learning and leadership.
Honors Program Eligibility Requirements:
- Acceptance to Weatherford College
- 3.33 GPA (high school or college)
- TSI Complete
- Full time student
- Official completed high school transcript submitted to student services
Since motivation and persistence are significant factors in determining academic success, those who fall slightly short of the GPA requirement, but wish to undertake the challenge, are invited to apply and may be admitted at the discretion of the honors program committee.
If admitted to the Honors Program, you will be expected to:
- Maintain a 3.33 GPA
- Complete at least 12 hours of Honors classes at WC
- Take the Honors Seminar Course
- Attend honors program events
- Participate in community service requirement