- Students must attend a BAAS information session prior to applying to the program
- Meet all college admission requirements (applications, transcript, etc.)
- Submit a program admission application, including a professional resume and personal statement, and receive approval from the program admissions committee.
- Have completed an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum of 2.5 college level g.p.a.
- Have successfully completed the following courses (prerequisites):
- ENGL 1301
- ENGL 1302 or ENGL 2311
- A speech course (SPCH)
- A college level mathematics course (MATH)
Students who are within 15 credit hours of completing their AAS degrees and have completed the courses noted above may enroll in up to two upper-division courses before being formally admitted to the BAAS in Organizational Leadership Program.
BAAS application deadline has passed for Fall 2021.
Students applying to the BAAS Organizational Leadership program DO NOT apply to the college through Apply Texas.
- Create an account
- Complete application
1. Professional Resume (PDF)
One-to-two-page resume describing relevant work experience and skills. Highlight work experience, internship, work study, volunteer work, or other activities that demonstrate leadership experience. Upload following application.
2. Personal statement
Submit a personal statement answering the questions below. Type a separate paragraph for each question. Total length should be no more than one page, double-spaced. Upload following application.
Please answer the following:
- Describe your goals related to employment and/or higher education.
- How will the BAAS coursework contribute to your career and/or academic plans? Please explain.
- What strengths do you bring to the program? This can include, but is not limited to, career experiences, leadership experiences, military experience, volunteer experiences, or other areas.
Take the next step in advancing your education and career with an affordable, convenient, and local pathway to a bachelor’s degree from Weatherford College. Please join us for an information session to learn more about WC’s new Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences in Organizational Leadership. Attendance at an information session is required prior to application. Pre-register now by selecting one of the sessions below.
Information sessions will be held on Zoom with time for questions. Topics will include admission and completion requirements, program content, course schedule, and the application process.
Wednesday, January 26, Noon
Wednesday, Feb 23, Noon
Wednesday, March 23, Noon