Have you always been intrigued by the beauty industry?
Are you ready to make it your profession?
If so, congratulations you are in the right place and on your way to a life long excited career.
- Students must be 18 upon completion of the program
- Students must have a High school Diploma or GED
- Students must have TSI reading scores of 250 or higher
- In addition the tuition a 25$ TDLR permit fee will be collected at registration.
- 4- mannequins per semester required
- Students will provide their own uniforms ( black scrubs-socks-and solid black tennis shoes)
- Student kits are included in tuition fees.
Earning your Cosmetology Certificate will allow you to preform the following services.
- Hair Design which includes - cutting, coloring, bleaching, hair & scalp treatments,
hair styling including heat press, braiding and much more.
- Esthetics which incudes - skin care treatments, microdermabrasion, derma-lift, derma-planning,
hair removal and make up artist and more.
- Nail Technician which includes - manicuring, pedicuring, designs, gel nails, acrylic nails and more.
The amazing part of Cosmetology is you have many options when choosing what field excites you the most. Having the opportunity to specialize in one or all areas of beauty. There has never been a better time than now. The Bureau of Labor Statics (BLS) expects beauty jobs to grow by 8% between 2018-2028. Salons are eagerly searching for new stylists. Upon completion of the Cosmetology program job placement is provided if needed.
Students transferring from another Cosmetology program will need to call or email for more information.
Sierra Hodges Emerson Scholarship is available for students that are both rodeo and Cosmetology.
Financial Aid is excepted for student's that qualify.
Refer to the College financial aid department for more information.
- Carolyn Jeane - Instructor
- Gail Henard - Instructor
- Malissa Mathis - Instructor
- Michelle Hazelton Coleman - Instructor
- Karen Wells - Work Force Specialist
- TDLR APPROVED