To apply for the Bachelor of Applied Science in Medical and Health Services Management (BAT-MHSM), you must complete the following:
BAT-MHSM Eligibility Requirements
- Acceptance to Weatherford College
- Students must have a completed AA, AA, AAS in Health Science, Business or Accounting degree (Note: Students that are within a semester of graduating can be accepted contingent on the confirmation of the earned degree prior to the beginning of their first BAT-MHSM semester.)
- GPA of 2.7 or greater
1. Apply to Weatherford College
(Note: This step must be completed BEFORE your BAT-MHSM application is reviewed).
Complete the Weatherford College Application
Make sure your Official Transcripts have been submitted. This is important to confirm eligibility for the BAT-MHSM program. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
2. Apply to BAT - MHSM Program
Complete and Submit the BAT – MHSM Application below:
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
After the BAT-MHSM application has been received, reviewed and the earned degree has been confirmed, students will receive an acceptance letter with information on next steps.
If there are any questions, regarding the program or the application process, contact Dr. Stephen Duarte at 817-598-8951 or email email@example.com.
To receive a Bachelor of Applied Technology (BAT) degree, a student must satisfy the requirements of the Texas Success Initiative and:
- Have an approved AA, AS, or AAS in Health Science or Business/ Accounting
- Complete a minimum of 120 credit hours as follows:
- 16 – 20 credit hours of required core curriculum coursework
- 38 credit hours of required upper-level coursework.
- Complete a minimum of 30 upper-division credit hours as necessary for the degree through instruction at Weatherford College.
- Complete the program's 144-hour practicum.
- Have an overall GPA of at least 2.5 for college-level coursework that applies to the degree.
If you have any questions, please call Program Director Dr. Stephen Duarte at 817-598-8951 or firstname.lastname@example.org.