Before you apply:
- Eligible candidates must have an AAS degree in a Health Science field or be within a semester of earning an AAS Degree. If you have any questions, contact the Program Director Dr. Stephen Duarte at 817-598-8951 or email at email@example.com before you apply.
- New and returning applicants are required to upload a copy of their transcripts during the application process. (Note: WC does not connect academic records to applications. It is the applicant’s responsibility to upload transcripts regardless of prior WC attendance).
- Applicants are required to upload a current copy of applicable professional license or certification
- Fill out the application completely. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Create an account and complete the application. This step takes applicants through the process of applying to both Weatherford College and the BAT program and is required of both new and returning students. Applicants must be accepted to WC before being considered for the BAT program.
- Once the application is completed, the Program Director will be notified to review your application.
- The application will be reviewed for completeness and eligibility. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed or considered for admissions.
- If all conditions are met (application complete, transcripts uploaded and an AAS in health science is confirmed), the candidate will be considered for admissions in the BAT program.
- Candidates will be notified by email of acceptance or denial.
To receive a Bachelor of Applied Technology (BAT) degree, a student must satisfy the requirements of the Texas Success Initiative and:
- Have an approved Associate in Applied Science degree in Health Science
- Complete a minimum of 120 credit hours as follows:
- 16 – 20 credit hours of required core curriculum coursework
- 38 credit hours of required upper-level coursework
- Complete a minimum of 30 upper-division credit hours as necessary for the degree through instruction at Weatherford College.
- Complete the program's 144-hour practicum.
- Have an overall GPA of at least 2.5 for college-level coursework that applies to the degree.
If you have any questions, please call Program Director Dr. Stephen Duarte at
817-598-8951 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BAT in Medical and Health Services Management
Number of Credit Hours