Earn your associate degree after you transfer from Weatherford College!

What is reverse transfer?

If you started your education at WC but didn't graduate before transferring to a four-year university, you can transfer the credits you earned there back to us to earn your associate degree while you complete your bachelor's degree. Please note, you may be required to take additional courses to complete your associate degree plan.

Am I eligible for reverse transfer?

You're eligible for reverse transfer if you:

  • Have taken at least 15 credit hours at Weatherford College.
  • Met all other degree requirements.
  • Earned a minimum of 60 credit hours, including coursework at your university.

How do I apply for reverse transfer?

If not currently enrolled at WC:

1. Send your transfer school’s transcripts to Weatherford College.

    • Preferred method: College transcripts may be sent electronically from another institution via a secure PDF transcript ordering system (such as Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, or SPEEDE/TREx.)
    • In-person drop off:
      • Must be in a sealed envelope.
      • Drop off to Student Services at the main campus or Wise County location.
    • By mail:
      Weatherford College - Student Services
      225 College Park Drive
      Weatherford, TX 76086

2. Email registrar@wc.edu. Include Reverse Transfer in Subject line and your Weatherford College student ID number (if you know it) along with contact information.

We will be happy to review your transfer work from after you left us and see if you qualify for an associate degree from Weatherford College.

Does it cost anything to apply for reverse transfer?

Weatherford College does not charge you for the reverse transfer process. Your transfer institution may charge you a transcript request fee.

What if I already completed my bachelor's degree? Can I still reverse transfer?

Yes, you're still eligible to apply for reverse transfer and earn your associate degree from Weatherford College.

What if I have more questions?

Contact registrar@wc.edu with Subject: Reverse Transfer.