The Career & University Transfer Center provides information, career guidance, and assistance with transferring from Weatherford College to other colleges and universities: in-state or out-of-state, public or private.

Transferring to a University

When you transfer to a university, you can apply your Weatherford College course credits to many bachelor degree programs. Our academic advisors will help you…

  • Find the right transfer options
  • Review admissions and application processes
  • Identify the right courses and degree programs
  • Review transfer guides and evaluate transferable coursework
  • Discover scholarships
  • Connect with admissions and department representatives from other colleges and universities

University Transfer Partners