What is a Foreign Credential Evaluation?
A Foreign Credential Evaluation is conducted by a professional agency/company to determine if academic degrees and/or certificates earned from outside the U.S. are comparable/equivalent to those earned in the U.S.
Who needs a Foreign Credential Evaluation?
If you have Secondary/High School and/or College/Universityacademic credentials from outside the U.S. and need to show proof of U.S. equivalency, you will need to obtain an evaluation.
An evaluation is optional for students with college/university coursework from outside the U.S. for ADMISSION PURPOSES. However, it may be required for other departments within Weatherford College. Also, if you are seeking transfer credit from college/university coursework from outside the U.S., you will be required to obtain a Course-by-Course evaluation from an approved evaluation agency.
How to obtain a Foreign Credential Evaluation?
Visit naces.org for a list of approved agencies.
- Click on “Membership” and then click on “Members”.
*NOTE: Weatherford College does not endorse any particular agency for evaluation services. However, in an effort to streamline the evaluation process, SpanTran is offering discounted pricing and quick turnaround timing for WC students that use the below link to request evaluation services.
- View and select any Current Members and visit their website to get pricing information
and procedural instructions.
- For Secondary School/High - Request a General Evaluation
- For College/University - Request a Course-by-Course or Detailed Evaluation
- Arrange to have acopy of the evaluation report sent to Weatherford College electronically
and/or via mail.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Weatherford College
Attn: International Office
225 College Park Dr.
Weatherford, TX 76086
*NOTE: Make sure you provide Weatherford College with a copy of your original transcripts/certificates/diplomas along with an evaluation report.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the International Office via email: email@example.com .