The Social Sciences Department at Weatherford College is proud to offer a variety of lower-division courses in History to prepare students for pursuing a bachelors degree in History (or second education-Social Studies). We have taken special care to examine the course requirements that local universities have for this degree and know that students who take our classes will be well-prepared for the upper-division courses they will take at four year institutions.
Our History faculty have as a whole tremendous amounts of experience in teaching History courses and enjoy the smaller class sizes which allow us to better interact with students on a more individual level. After having taken our classes you will have significantly enhanced your skill-sets and knowledge so as to feel confident walking into your upper-division courses in History.
Career Options / Information
- Find your eBook at mheducation.com
- Use promo code ONTHEGO21 to save $5 when you checkout.
- Download the free, ReadAnywhere App for access anytime, anywhere. This video goes over all the benefits and functionality of ReadAnywhere.
- Need Help? View THIS VIDEO on purchasing and accessing your eBook.
- Speaker Jim Wright Scholarship
- Scott Tarnowieckyi, Ph.D.
- Cathy L. Johnson, Ph.D.
- John Flanagan, Ph.D.
- Elizabeth Endsley, M.A.
- Scott Williams, M.A.