How to apply for Student Housing:
1. Make sure that you have applied with Weatherford College and will be enrolled in classes for any semester you are wishing to live on campus.
2. Fill out the Housing Application (separate from college application) including guarantor/co-signer information.
• Contracts & Applications for Summer & Fall:
Summer 2015 | Fall 2015-16
a. Attach proof of current Meningitis vaccination (they expire after 5 years) - vaccination requirements (required form is included in the application, pg. 5).
b. Criminal Background check must be run before admittance - background check requirements (required form is included in the application, pg. 6).
c. Complete the Housing Contract/Lease (pgs. 7-12). If signed for the Fall, lease is binding for 10 months.
d. Have your guarantor/co-signer complete the Guaranty Agreement (pgs.13-14) then both of you should sign the last page of this document.
3. Review all paperwork being careful to sign/initial every place needed.
4. Submit all paperwork in person, via mail, fax, or email.
401 College Park Dr.
Weatherford, TX 76086
Director of Housing e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. You will be notified of your acceptance and the move in dates.
6. Call Business Office 817-598-6265 to pay the $250 deposit.
7. Before student can move in, housing costs must be paid in full with the Business Office or set up on the FACTS payment plan. FACTS Payment Plan Instructions.
In order to be approved and offered a room at Coyote Village, you must submit ALL of the above. An incomplete packet will greatly slow down the process.
Accommodations are limited and will be leased on a first-come, first-served basis. The acceptance of the application does not ensure an accommodation. An accommodation is reserved only upon execution of the contract agreement by all parties.
For more information or assistance in completing the application, please call Coyote Village at 817-598-8876.